Emagination blends the latest in technology learning with cool non-tech activities that create a well-rounded summer camp experience for kids & teens ages 8 -17. Two-week sessions allow time to make new friends, build self-confidence and become part of a community. Many campers stay longer and return for years.
· Campers Take Three Technology Workshops
Campers choose three different workshops from a huge selection including: 3D Art, 3D Character Animation, Digital Music. Video Game Design --- RPG, Strategy, Mobile, Action, Minecraft. Robotics, Radio-Controlled Cars, iApps, Minecraft Modding, Scratch, C# and many more!
· Senior Camp for Teens
Senior Camp offers teens (in 8th grade or higher) more independence, free time and special activities.
· Recreation is Important
Campers get unplugged in outdoor games, swimming, Super and more. It’s an organized component of Emagination’s program and is also part of the evening program for overnight campers.
· Special Pre-College Programs for Teens
In addition to its core computer camp program, Emagination offers two specialty programs for teens.
· Emagination Game Design is an intensive two-week program for teens 15-18. Students join a team to build a playable 3D Game, tour a game design studio and learn from guest speakers. Offered in Atlanta and Boston.
· Emagination Minecraft Coding Camp is an immersive two-week program for teens 13-17. Students learn coding in Java through creating mods for the Minecraft game. Offered in Chicogo and Boston.
· Learn more by visiting Emagination’s website.
· It’s Worth the Trip!
Locations in Fairfield, Connecticut and near Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia and Atlanta bring together “kids like me” from nearby towns, states across America and many foreign countries. It’s Worth the Trip!
· Discover the Emagination Difference
· - Three different technology workshops each day --- learn multiple topics.
· - Two-week sessions --- time to make new friends and become a part of a summer camp community.
· - More workshops --- more choices and opportunities to progress to advanced levels.
· - Recreation and socializing are important --- campers learn tech skills and life skills.
· - Weekend activities --- tuition includes Super and LAN Party for overnight and day campers.
· - Camp locations --- quiet suburban campuses selected for safety and the highest quality facilities.
· - On campus in-person staff training --- on campus training builds a team that's ready for campers.
· - Experience --- over 30 years operating summer technology camps.
· - Value for your investment --- compare our program & tuition to other tech camps.